See the Python reference of this logic brick in
The Armature Actuator is used to modify bone constraints.
The Armature Actuator only is available for armature objects.
- Constraint Type
Action to perform on the bone constraint.
- Run Armature
- Enables an armature to be allowed to move.
- Used to disable a constraint by selecting the constraint via the Data ID.
- Set Target
- Used to change the constraint’s Target by selecting the new target via the Data ID.
- Set Weight
- Used to change the weight of a constraint by selecting a new weight with the Weight field.
- Set Influence
- Used to change the Influence of a constraint by selecting a new weight with the Influence field.
- Several of the Constraint Types need you to select a constraint to use, this is done via this Data ID.