See the Python reference of this logic brick in
The Camera Actuator makes the camera follow or track an object.
- Camera Object
- Name of the Game Object that the camera follows/tracks.
- Height the camera tries to stay above the Game Object’s object center.
- Axis in which the Camera follows (X or Y).
- Minimum distance for the camera to follow the Game Object.
- Maximum distance for the camera to follow the Game Object.
- Strength of the constraint that drives the camera behind the target. The higher the parameter, the quicker the camera will adjust to be inside the constrained range (of min, max and height).