See the Python reference of this logic brick in
The Scene Actuator manages the scenes in the user’s blend-file, these can be used as levels or for UI and background.
The actuator has several modes described below:
- Restarts the current scene, everything in the scene is reset.
- Set Scene
- Changes scene to selected one.
- Set Camera
- Changes which camera is used.
- Add Overlay Scene
- This adds an other scene, and draws it on top of the current scene. It is good for interfacing: keeping the health bar, ammo meter, speed meter in an overlay scene makes them always visible.
- Add Background Scene
- This is the opposite of an overlay scene, it is drawn behind the current scene.
- Remove Scene
- Removes a scene.
- Suspend Scene
- Pauses a scene.
- Resume Scene
- Resumes a paused scene.
A scene that it is paused cannot resume itself. You need an active scene to resume other scene that it is paused.