See the Python reference of this logic brick in
A Near Sensor detects objects that move to within a specific distance of themselves. It can filter objects with properties, like the Collision sensor.
- The Near sensor can detect objects “through” other objects (walls, etc.).
- Objects must have “Actor” enabled to be detected.
The Near sensor cannot detect soft bodies. This is a limitation in Bullet, the physics library used by the Game Engine.
See Sensor Common Options for common options.
- This field can be used to limit the sensor to look for only those objects with this property.
- The number of Blender units it will detect objects within.
- The distance the object needs to be to reset the sensor (send a